WITH 2,671 REVIEWS
to view local phone numbers
To apply for a position with Precision Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Door Service Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a professionally trained Precision Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Door started in 1999, and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company.
Garage Door Repair Technician
If you are interested in learning on how you can become part of a successful national company in a position of a garage door technician, and have a passion for success, please paste your resume. We will then contact applicants for an initial interview.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Flexibility to periodically work On Call / Emergency Service Nights & Weekends
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License
- A Responsible Individual who is honest, timely & meticulous on the job
- Previous Employer & Personal References
- A Goal orientated & motivated Individual
- Any travel & lodging expenses for training will be covered
- Uniforms for the job will be provided
- Limited health & disability benefits are available Any customer service or sales experience is a plus.